Jon and I's anniversary is today. Wahoo!! I got a bit reflective and thought of our stats as a couple. (Saw this on Stephanie's blog, sorry for stealing it. But it is cool) 4 moves, 1 being x-country, 1 (500 sq foot studio apt in Huntington Beach, it was walking distance to the beach, you can't beat that) 4 churches, 6 cars, 2 kids, 1 home, 4 jobs for Jon (we are not counting all the little ones he had this last yr ) 2 jobs for me, 1 college graduation, 10 trips/vacations to 10 different states, 1 vacation to Jamaica, 1 Mexican Rivera Cruise, 2 Green Bay Packer football games that we went together to. 6 years of wedded bliss.....Priceless!!!
I love having an anniversary at the beginning of the year because every year we get to reflect on the previous year and talk about goals for us individually, in our marriage and also for our family for the following year . It is awesome with the stage Easton is in too because there are goals we have set for our family this year that he can be a part of and participate in.
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Happy belated anniversary, Melissa! Were you two able to do anything special?
Happy anniversary! Six years? Really!? That's so great!
I know 6 yrs of not killing each other. Ha....I am just kidding!!!
Post a Comment