Friday, January 25, 2008

Funny times at Lowes

I had to go to Lowe's to buy a new water heater at like 6:30pm tonight. Well, Jon was just getting off work so I was solo w/ the children. I was supposed to pay for it and the plumber was going to pick it up tomorrow. Well, the Lowe's man could not figure out how to ring it up and so we were waiting where they have the bathroom fixtures (toilet's, tubs, sinks) on display. Well, my son walks up to the toilet lifts up the seat and starts pulling his pants down. I caught him mid-pull and said, "Oh, no Easton those are not real pottys." I should have known then that he needed to go potty. But my brain was fried from a whirlwind day of appts., playing and party prep. Well, the next thing I know he is standing on top of a potty w/ a puddle of pee on the toilet seat. I walk over wipe it up w/ paper towels and then he says, " Mommy I went poop." Great is what I am thinking. I have nothing w/ me as I am solo mama. I call Jon who is now off work and on his way home. I tell him meet me at Lowe's. I need back up. I put Easton in a cart and tell him to stand there as I don't want it squished. Well, the Lowe's man walks by and says, "Ma'am he needs to sit down." I say,"He had an accident he is not sitting." He said, " Oh, Ok." So then Jon arrives like 10 min. later with a change of clothes from the car. We end up paying for the water heater and then I take E to the bathroom. (Side note the child forgot to put underwear on this AM and I was so tired that I was not about to make him pull his pants off to put them on so I thought well, he will free ball it. )Well, I go to take off his Ugg boot and guess what is inside. POOP!!!! Smeared all on the side. Can you say disgusting.....Oh, joy!!!! Anyone know how to clean suede boots? Do I wash them in the washing machine? So the reason the poop came out the leg hole was b/c the boy had no underwear on. SICK!!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Melanie said...

I am so sorry that happened! But I have to say that the way you retold it, was great! I could just picture you and started cracking up! Unfortunatly I have no idea how to clean suede. :)