We had a western night at church. There were games for the kids, face painting, crafts, cookie decorating and smores. Yummy!! Plus we got to watch Moe and the Big exit on the big screen. That was Easton's favorite. He loves that movie.

We went on a hay ride. Easton was a bit freaked out that this kid next to us had a gun. I guess that is good that guns scare him. I guess I don't have to worry he will play with them. What is weird is Jon and I have never even talked about or showed him even play guns. None of his friends have play guns either.

Our cowboy. Easton loves acting like he is a cowboy. He loves running around the house with his hat and yelling, "Ya-ho."

Our little cowgirl.

Easton got to who-la-hoop. He liked that a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment