Thursday, September 13, 2007
This Mama is getting old...
I turned 28 today. Whohoo!!! I am getting up there, but at least I am still in my 20's. I had a good b-day this year. It was fun to hang out with Jon (he had the day off) and the kiddies. We all went out to lunch then the kids went to a friend's house and Jon and I went shopping for my b-day but somehow he ended up buying more stuff then me (end of the summer clearance sale) and we got to have a nice dinner just the two of us. How nice to have an adult conversation, eat our food slowly and not be interrupted by a crazy two year old and a baby. That is a b-day gift in itself. To conclude the evening we wanted to go to Coldstone but the one we went to closed down. Boo-hoo so we had to go to Baskin Robbins. Oh well. I guess I get to celebrate my b-day again when we go to a different Coldstone over the weekend. YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
happy birthday!!! enjoy the yummy ice cream this weekend.
Post a Comment