Monday, April 23, 2007
Birth Story
The REAL contractions started at 1am and I woke Jon up at 2:15am to say it is time. Then we got to the hospital at 2:30ish. I was a 5cm a half an hour later I was 8cm and told that they did not think I could get an epidural b/c I was dilated so much and I would have to sit up and all that pressure may make the baby come out. I was like I am not doing it w/o one. HELL NO. The anesthesiologist came in and got me an epidural in record speed that was like around 4am and I pushed for maybe a half hour and she was here. It was so stinking quick....3 1/2 hours total. Crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Only 3 1/2 hours?? I would've killed for that! Mine was 36 hours. I got my epidural about 4 hours before Bradley came.
Deanne
Post a Comment