We are home now. We got home yesterday. Being in my own bed to sleep rocks.
Makenlee looks just like Easton did as a baby. He is so in love w/ her. I am wondering how long that will last. Maybe until he realizes she will be living with us...Ha. And not living at the hospital. He wants to hold her, kiss her and cries when we put her in crib or bassinet. He loves to talk to her then and is happy....It is so funny!! I am hoping that we don't have major jealousy issues with them. But I can't live in lala land either.
It feels so different w/ the second. I am not so up tight. I already feel like I am going into this more relaxed. But I am only 48 hours into it....
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment