Saturday, February 24, 2007

Baby Shower time

I had a baby shower thrown by my friends from my Mom's group last Tuesday night. I had a great time. It was so fun opening girly gifts. The baby got a couple pairs of cute shoes, some outifts and other things that will come in handy come May. Here are some pictures from the night.

3 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

You look great! I have 9 weeks to go and WHOA time needs to slow down. Does your little girl have a name? Have you set up the nursery? We are in the process of doing that and it is a big task. I know what you mean about the family of three and family of four. I feel the same way! Take care!

The Charltons said...

So you are one of the cutest pregnant women ever! You look so great. How exciting that soon your little girl will be here. A boy and a girl such a precious combo. And Easton is getting so big and handsome. You are such a beautiful family. Always love the pictures and updates.

Sending my hugs and prayers :)

rachael said...

Melissa - You look great! Thanks for keeping us "posted" on the pregnancy. We wish you and your family all the best as "D"day arrives! ~ Rachael, Jason, and Iris Paisley