Thursday, March 01, 2007

8 more weeks

We went to the OB today and found out we will be having the baby by 4/27. YEAH!!! That is one less week of being pregnant. We will know more in the next few weeks as delivery comes close. But with the issues that I have been having with my heart the OB wants to maybe induce so my labor is in a controlled setting. But I had Easton at 39 weeks and he just came at that time. So maybe that will be the case with the little misses. She is breech now so that also adds to this crazy pregnancy too.

1 comment:

Ryan and Melanie said...

No fair!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot have your little girl before me!!! :) hee hee! I am glad to hear that you are coming down the end!!! Oh, I thought of you last night as I was registering. I saw LOTS of adorable girly things. Is your heart condition sereve?