

Easton and I go to this little kid's gym every other week. It is huge. They have trampolines, slides, foam pits and more. He has so much fun climbing up on things and running around. Here I was waiting for my friend to show up so we could go in and Easton was just giggling and being silly so I took some pictures. He was being a corn dog in his car seat. If you are wondering what the red thing on his face is it is from this wacko lady that opened a door and hit Easton in the face at a restaurant and then she hardly apolgized. Easton completly freaked out. I was not happy. I could only imagine how much it hurt to have a door hit me in the face. I'd cry too. It happened like three weeks ago and you still see it now. Anyway back to cutie pie, Easton here is our silly boy....He is so funny. This age cracks me up.





2 comments:
When did Easton's hair get so blonde??
- Rachael
You think it looks blonde. It got super light from the summer, but this picture was from a month ago. It back to normal brown again.
Post a Comment