Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Melissa's ER Visit

We had an eventful Tuesday. I had a health scare today with my heart that landed me in the ER. My heartrate was 236. Normal is 70 to 80. The nurses were frantcially getting me processed which was good but I was like ok, something is wrong for them to be working this hard. I had the heart monitor going off. One nurse thought it was not working b/c it was so high and the other nurse was like that is her heart rate. Of course by the time they got me a bed. It was back to normal so they were not able to get it on the EKG machine. They got it when they took my blood pressure. We don't know what the cause was. The baby was ok during the scare. I have to go see cardiologist to see about getting a 24 hour monitor to see if it happens again they can record it. I am just hoping it is an isolated episode. Very scary.

No comments: