Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hello, Long time no see

I have fallen off the face of the earth really I think I have at times. But such is life.....But I promise well, I can't promise but I will try and update the pics before 2010....

Does anyone care or even read this blog anymore?
If no one reads it then why bother!

6 comments:

Krista said...

I'm reading! I get your blogs in a reader, though, so you probably don't see me visit that often. Merry Christmas to all of you...hope you both get to enjoy a day off.

bradjenkins said...

I read too! Keep posting, we like to keep up on you guys!

bradjenkins said...

this is Laurel by the way :)I didn't realize it would show up as Brad's name, oops!

Shannon said...

Hey Melissa! I just checkin' out your blog. Pretty cool! You have certainly done a lot with your 30 years :) Your family is adorable! God Bless you all in 2010.

Shannon Brooks (Lance)

Ryan and Melanie said...

Well you know that I always check your blog so DON'T shut it down!! :)
xo,
Mel
PS: I'm feeling li9ke the baby will be here soon!!

Frugalissa Finds said...

Ok, I will keep the blog up so funny the people who I did not realize read it are a few who said I read it....you come out the woodwork, HA!!

Mel,

I know you want to meet baby girl but she better stay put for a few more weeks you are not due till like the end of Jan. right??