Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Decisions Decisions

Why is making a decision so hard? I want the very best for my kids but what happens when the best is not maybe what I want...HMMM!!! Oh, why do my kids have to grow up. If they stayed young I would never have to make the decision I have to make.....But alas they grow and then I have to make decisions....Why can't they just stay young. Then we can play all day.

BTW it makes it even harder when you are trying to make a much bigger decision which makes this one I am fretting about basically minuscule.....Oh the joy of life.

Jesus come back. B/c I know I made a decision to follow you and really that is the best one I could ever make!!!! I will never regret that one.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Dang girl...I'll be praying for you and your decisions.

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Melanie said...

Decisions are so hard...hang in there...you'll do what is right...