Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas. We are so blessed and the kids really enjoyed all their presents. Easton's favorites were the pirate ship and the Pat Pat Red Rocket. He keeps going back between the two to play with them. Makenlee likes her dancing monkey toy. Jon and I both got new bibles and a new movie and game. My favorite gift was a kitchenmaid mixer, I have been wanting one for a long time.

Makenlee had to have a few outfit changes to get all the outfits in today. Her first was her jammies Grammie and Grandpa got for this morning, then her baby's first Christmas sleeper, then her Christmas Dress, which she will wear when she gets up from nap.

"Give me those pirates, brother"

I love playing in boxes

"Wow, this looks fun"

Makenlee loves the dancing monkey toy. She bobs up and down to the music. Already starting to dance.

Wow, Crash-Ups, how fun.

"Give me another one, I am ready."

Easton loves games, so this one should be fun. I had the same game as a kid, should have kept mine.










Makenlee enjoyed ripping the paper and then trying to eat it. I swear she may be part goat. She tries to eat paper a lot.

2 comments:

Ryan and Melanie said...

Merry Christmas Melissa! Loved the pics of the kids! Sooo cute!

rachael said...

Merry Christmas to the Cox family! Looks like you guys had a great time starting your own family traditions in Tennessee. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe next year we'll join you in having two at Christmastime!