I have been struggling to get Makenlee to eat baby food. So Elizabeth was over and said let's try making her some homemade carrots. So we did and she gobbled them up. She loves homemade food. What can I say my girl already knows what good food tastes like. I had every intention of making all her food but then with going to CA and getting home she still was not into it and I was not going to make all this food to just throw it away. Well, I wish I would have done it a month ago and not now. Oh well. Here she is enjoying some homemade yummy avocado. I was feeding her peas yesterday at church and this lady said, "Gross what is that, it looks like ghostbuster goop. " I said, "Peas." It was so bright in color. Why wouldn't I want to feed my baby something fresh and yummy. I have the magic bullet so making her food is not hard at all. I love it. I never realized how easy and healthy it is too.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Homemade food baby
I have been struggling to get Makenlee to eat baby food. So Elizabeth was over and said let's try making her some homemade carrots. So we did and she gobbled them up. She loves homemade food. What can I say my girl already knows what good food tastes like. I had every intention of making all her food but then with going to CA and getting home she still was not into it and I was not going to make all this food to just throw it away. Well, I wish I would have done it a month ago and not now. Oh well. Here she is enjoying some homemade yummy avocado. I was feeding her peas yesterday at church and this lady said, "Gross what is that, it looks like ghostbuster goop. " I said, "Peas." It was so bright in color. Why wouldn't I want to feed my baby something fresh and yummy. I have the magic bullet so making her food is not hard at all. I love it. I never realized how easy and healthy it is too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
whoo hoo :) go Melissa go! It's not that bad once you get started. I am glad you are enjoying it!
Post a Comment