Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Easton's 1st ER visit today
I had to take E to the ER today at children's hospital. He was screaming for like 2 hours saying his ear hurt. I tried to get him to calm down and nothing worked. He kept saying, "It hurts." I felt so bad that I called the Dr. about a 1/2 hour after he started crying at 4pm and they said go to children's hospital. I was a little annoyed but it was close to them closing too. Anyway so we went down there. We were only there an hour. Super quick. He has a ear infection in one ear and a viral cough. Please pray for our little guy as we fly out in 4 days for CA and that all the pain subsides and he heals quick. I was crying as he was crying because I could not help him. I felt so bad for him. Then Makenlee was crying it was a great time for a few hours here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am so sorry.
Post a Comment