Makenlee is full of smiles. She is also working on a tooth or two. She constantly has her fingers in her mouth and at times tries putting her whole hand in there too. You can see the tops of the teeth...Ouch!!
WOW! Teeth!! Brody constantly sucks on his fingers but I haven't looked for teeth yet. Makena did not get her first tooth until 10 months so maybe his will be sooner. Don't you feel like the time has already flown by with the babies? I just can't believe that they are both 4 months old!!
Easton started teething at 4 mo. too but no teeth until 10 months. But w/ Makenlee I can see the top of the little teeth. Even the Dr. commented on it at her ck up on Tuesday. I was sorta glad Easton got his teeth at 10 mo. w/ feeding and all...
Iris had her two bottom teeth come in at five months and then her two top teeth I think were just a month or two later. She's working on the other top teeth.
Great pictures of your kids! It looks like the Museum was fun. It's fun to see things you guys get to do in TN that's different from out here in CA!
“For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We ask God to give you a complete understanding of what he wants you to do in your life, and we ask him to make you wise with spiritual wisdom. Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and you will continually do good, kind things for others. All the while, you will learn to know God better and better. We also pray that you will be strengthened with his glorious power so that you will have the patience and endurance you need.” Colossians 1:9-11
Makenlee Avery
"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." Proverbs 31:25-26 & 30
3 comments:
WOW! Teeth!! Brody constantly sucks on his fingers but I haven't looked for teeth yet. Makena did not get her first tooth until 10 months so maybe his will be sooner. Don't you feel like the time has already flown by with the babies? I just can't believe that they are both 4 months old!!
Easton started teething at 4 mo. too but no teeth until 10 months. But w/ Makenlee I can see the top of the little teeth. Even the Dr. commented on it at her ck up on Tuesday. I was sorta glad Easton got his teeth at 10 mo. w/ feeding and all...
Iris had her two bottom teeth come in at five months and then her two top teeth I think were just a month or two later. She's working on the other top teeth.
Great pictures of your kids! It looks like the Museum was fun. It's fun to see things you guys get to do in TN that's different from out here in CA!
Post a Comment