Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Guess who used the BIG BOY potty today??

Easton did. He went pee pee. I have never been so excited to see pee. I almost started crying I was so happy and proud of my boy. I cheered and clapped and then he started clapping and cheering saying, "Yeah." So I got out the BIG boy underwear out and he wore them for like 10 minutes and ran around like a proud boy. He then got to eat some of mommy's special peppermint ice cream as a treat. I hope he continues to show interest in the whole potty training thing.


I want to get him this. It is called Peter the Potty. It is a little urinal. Easton's friend, Trevor has one and it helped him get potty trained super quick. It is cool. It flushes and everything.


2 comments:

Grandpa and Grammie said...

Way to go Easton...Grandpa and Grammie are so proud of you. Hope you keep using your potty like a big boy!

Ryan and Melanie said...

I am going to have to keep that thing in mind when I go to potty train Brody...in 2 1/2 years!! :)